Admin > Job Listings > Settings is the page where you can configure the plugin. You’ll see a tabbed interface showing available setting groups:
Plugins such as “Paid Listings” may add their own settings tabs here as pictured.
↑ Back to Top Job Listing settings
The job listings tab contains the following settings:
- Jobs per page – Controls how many job listings should be shown per page when using the [jobs] shortcode
- Filled positions – If checked, filled positions will no longer be visible when using the [jobs] shortcode
- Job categories – If checked, job categories will be enabled. These are used to group jobs by category and are also visible on the frontend job submission form if enabled.
↑ Back to Top Job Submission settings
The job submission tab shows options regarding the job submission process in WP Job Manager:
- Account creation – If checked, non-logged in users will be able to create an account by entering their email address on the job submission form. This is optional depending on the settings below.
- Account Role – If you enable registration on your job submission form, choose a role for the newly registered users. This defaults to ’employer’.
- Account required – If left un-checked, non-logged in users will be able to submit job listings without creating an account.
- Approval Required – If enabled, new submissions will be inactive, pending admin approval. Only once approved by an admin (published) will they be visible on the frontend.
- Listing duration – How many days listings are live before expiring. Can be left blank to never expire. Published jobs will automatically be set to expire based on this setting.
- Submit Page Slug – Enter the slug of the page where you have placed the [submit_job_form] shortcode. This lets the plugin know where the form is located. If the page is a child of another page, include the hierarchy. For example parent-page-slug/child-page-slug.